- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to all district towns are collected on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis…
- District Official Poverty Line -September 2015
Official Poverty line at national level for September 2015 is Rs. 3886
- Press Release on CCPI & Inflation – September 2015
CCPI for the month of September 2015 was 181.4 and the year on year deflation has reported as 0.3%.
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Survey 2nd Quarter -2015
Labour force participation rate is 54.3% and unemployment rate is 4.5% for the second quarter of 2015.
- GDP Summary Indicators for 2nd quarter 2015 (2010 Base Year)
Sri Lanka has recorded 6.7 economic growth for the second quarter of 2015 (2010 base)
- Producer's Price Index
The PPI for month of April, May, June 2015 are 98.38, 99.95 and 98.82 respectively.
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Survey - Annual Reprot 2014
In 2014, estimated economically active population is around 8.8 million, and of that about 65.1 percent is male, which is 5.7 million.
- National Accounts of Sri Lanka 2014-Base Year 2002
A comprehensive set of accounts related to National Accounts of Sri Lanka for the year 2014.
- Summary report on agricultural activities Economic Census-2013/14
Summary report on Small Holdings & Estate Sector.
- Census of Population and Housing 2012 - Final Report
This report contains population and housing characteristics of the entire country after three decades.
- Household Income & Expenditure Survey-2012/13 (Final Report)
The average estimated household income per month for rural, urban and estate sectors has been increased by 17.7%, 46.2% and 25% respectively with respect to the previous survey year.
- Annual Survey of Industries 2013 : Final Report
This survey is the 28th of the ASI series, conducted in 2012 and the reference period is 2012. The report contains important industrial indicators relevant to all establishments with 5 or more persons engaged.