- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to all district towns are collected on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis…
- District Official Poverty Line -January 2014
Official Poverty line at national level for January 2014 is Rs. 3802
- Household Income & Expenditure Survey-2012/13 (Preliminary)
The survey results revealed that the mean monthly household income in Sri Lanka was Rs.46,207 in 2012
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Survey - 2nd Quarter 2013
The unemployment rate for the Second quarter 2013 was reported as 4.4 percent.
- National Accounts of Sri Lanka 2012
The percentage share of the three major sectors,namely the Agriculture, Industry, and Services to the total GDP constituted 11.1 percent, 30.4 and 58.5 percent respectively.
- Gross Domestic Product 2013 - 3rd Quarter
The economic output of Sri Lanka as measured by GDP for the 3rd quarter 2013 recorded a 7.8 percent growth.
- Sri Lanka Poverty Review-2009/10
Percentage of poor in Sri Lanka (head count ratio) in 2009/10 (excluding Mannar, Mulativu and Killinochchi districts) is 8.9% (nearly 1.8 million of poor).
- Census on human and property damages due to conflict - 2013
The responsibility to conduct a Census to assess the human and property damages has been assigned to the Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs and the Department of Census and Statistics.
- Annual Survey of Industries - 2011
This survey is the 26th of the ASI series, conducted in 2011. The report contains important industrial indicators relevant to all establishments with 5 or more persons engaged.
- Survey of Construction Industries 2011
The type of high way construction was the second highest contributor to the value of work done, amounting to 32.6% of the total value.
- Bulletin of Semi Government Sector Employment - 2009
The total number of employees in semi government sector has shown a decrease during the period, 2003 to 2009 mainly due to the closing down of some of the institutions.