- Sri Lanka Labour Force Statistics - Quarterly Bulletin - 2nd Quarter 2017
The estimated labour force participation rate is 53.9% and unemployment rate is 4.5% for the second quarter 2017.
- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to main markets in Colombo district.
- Press Release on NCPI and Inflation - September 2017
NCPI for the month of September 2017 was 123.3 and the year on year inflation has reported as 8.6%.
- Final Report on Construction, Trade & Services (Formal Sector)
Number of persons engaged in the formal establishments numbering 11,235 of services sector in the country is 569,380.
- Household Income and Expenditure Survey 2016 – Summary Results
Average household Income per month was Rs.62,237 in 2016 in Sri Lanka.
- Poverty Indicators- 2016
The poverty headcount Index for 2016 was 4.1 and it has decreased from 6.7 in 2012/2013.
- Producer's Price Index (PPI) - August 2017
PPI for all activities reported for August of 2017 is 125.2
- Report on Status of sustainable development goals indicators in Sri Lanka – 2017 updated on 05th October 2017.
Baseline data for indicators 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 3.1.2, 3.7.1, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.3.1, 3.2.2 were updated.
- Index of Industrial Production (IIP) – Aug 2017
Index of Industrial Production for August 2017 is 108.6
- Ageing Population in Sri lanka
Ageing Population of Sri lanka
- Watch Recorded Panel Discussion on Ageing Population
WATCH RECORDED Sri Lanka’s fourth Generation-to-Generation Dialogue on Population Ageing in Sri Lanka and its Policy Implications, organized jointly by the UNFPA and the Department of Census and Statistics.
- GDP Summary Indicators - 2nd Quarter 2017 (2010 Base Year)
Sri Lanka has recorded 4.0 percent economic growth for the Second Quarter of 2017.