- Sri Lanka Labour Force Statistics Quarterly Bulletin 3rd Qtr - 2014
The highest unemployment rate is reported from the G.C.E(A/L) and above group which is about 7.9 percent.
- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to all district towns are collected on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis…
- National Accounts of Sri Lanka-2013
The GDP of Sri Lanka in the year 2012 which was Rs. billion 3,045.3 recorded an economic growth of 7.3 percent as increased to Rs. billion 3,266.1 in 2013..
- District Official Poverty Line -February 2015
Official Poverty line at national level for February 2015 is Rs. 3832
- Press Note on Annual Estimate of GDP - 2014
The economic output of Sri Lanka as measured by GDP for the year 2014 at constant (2002) prices is estimated at Rs. billion 3506.7
- Computer Literarcy Statistics -2014
Overall Computer Literacy reported in 2014 or Sri Lanka is 25.1%. The survey results show an increase of 5 percentage points from 2009 to 2014.
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Survey Annual Report-2013
The survey results reveal that, 7.6 million (46.2%) persons of working age population were in the economically inactive group
- Census of Population and Housing, 2012
The Population of Sri Lanka is recorded as 20,359,439. Of this 3,704,470 (18.2%) living in Urban sector, 15,753,322 (77.4%) living in Rural sector and the balance 901,647 (4.4%) living in Estate sector.
- Household Income & Expenditure Survey-2012/13 (Final)
The median household income in Sri Lanka has been reported as Rs. 30,814 in 2012/13 showing an increase of about 30 percent from 2009/10.
- Poverty Headcount Ratio: Decomposition of Consumption Poverty
National poverty headcount ratio has declined from 8.9 percent in 2009/10 to 6.7 percent in 2012/13.
- Annual Survey of Industries 2012 : Final Report
This survey is the 27th of the ASI series, conducted in 2012 and the reference period is 2011. The report contains important industrial indicators relevant to all establishments with 5 or more persons engaged.
- Sri Lanka Poverty Review-2009/10
Percentage of poor in Sri Lanka (head count ratio) in 2009/10 (excluding Mannar, Mulativu and Killinochchi districts) is 8.9% (nearly 1.8 million of poor).