- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to all district towns are collected on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis…
- Gross Domestic Product 3rd Quarter 2014
The Gross Domestic Product for the third quarter 2014 recorded as 7.7 percent growth.
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Survey Annual Report-2013
The survey results reveal that, 7.6 million (46.2%) persons of working age population were in the economically inactive group
- Census of Population and Housing, 2012
The Population of Sri Lanka is recorded as 20,359,439. Of this 3,704,470 (18.2%) living in Urban sector, 15,753,322 (77.4%) living in Rural sector and the balance 901,647 (4.4%) living in Estate sector.
- District Official Poverty Line -November 2014
Official Poverty line at national level for November 2014 is Rs. 3838
- Household Income & Expenditure Survey-2012/13 (Final)
The median household income in Sri Lanka has been reported as Rs. 30,814 in 2012/13 showing an increase of about 30 percent from 2009/10.
- Poverty Headcount Ratio: Decomposition of Consumption Poverty
National poverty headcount ratio has declined from 8.9 percent in 2009/10 to 6.7 percent in 2012/13.
- Annual Survey of Industries 2012 : Final Report
This survey is the 27th of the ASI series, conducted in 2012 and the reference period is 2011. The report contains important industrial indicators relevant to all establishments with 5 or more persons engaged.
- Gross Domestic Product 2013 - Annual
The economic output of Sri Lanka as measured by GDP for the year 2013 recorded as 7.3 percent growth.
- Sri Lanka Poverty Review-2009/10
Percentage of poor in Sri Lanka (head count ratio) in 2009/10 (excluding Mannar, Mulativu and Killinochchi districts) is 8.9% (nearly 1.8 million of poor).
- Census on human and property damages due to conflict - 2013
The responsibility to conduct a Census to assess the human and property damages has been assigned to the Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs and the Department of Census and Statistics.
- Survey of Construction industries - 2011
The Survey of Construction Industries was aimed to cover 975 sample units in all provinces during the reference year 2010.