Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Targets / Indicators
- 7.1. By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services.
- 7.1.1 Proportion of population with access to electricity
- 7.1.2 Proportion of population with primary reliance on clean fuels and technology
- 7.2. By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix.
- 7.2.1 Renewable energy share in the total final energy consumption
- 7.3. By 2030, double the global rate of improvement in energy efficiency.
- 7.3.1 Energy intensity measured in terms of primary energy and GDP
- 7.a. By 2030, enhance international cooperation to facilitate access to clean energy research and technology, including renewable energy, energy efficiency and advanced and cleaner fossil-fuel technology, and promote investment in energy infrastructure and clean energy technology.
- 7.a.1 International financial flows to developing countries in support of clean energy research and development and renewable energy production, including in hybrid systems
- 7.b. By 2030, expand infrastructure and upgrade technology for supplying modern and sustainable energy services for all in developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing States, and land-locked developing countries, in accordance with their respective programmes of support
- 7.b.1 Investments in energy efficiency as a percentage of GDP and the amount of foreign direct investment in financial transfer for infrastructure and technology to sustainable development services