- Weekly Retail Prices
Open market retail prices of food and miscellaneous items with respect to all district towns are collected on weekly,monthly and quarterly basis…
- Sri Lanka Labour Force Statistics Quarterly Bulletin 4th Qtr - 2014
Out of the economically inactive population 74.8 per-cent are females.
- District Official Poverty Line -March 2015
Official Poverty line at national level for March 2015 is Rs. 3815
- Household Income & Expenditure Survey-2012/13 (Final Report)
The average estimated household income per month for rural, urban and estate sectors has been increased by 17.7%, 46.2% and 25% respectively with respect to the previous survey year.
- Extent and Production of Big Onion
The estimated marketable production would be around 93.5950 Metric Tons during the current Yala season.
- National Accounts of Sri Lanka-2013
The GDP of Sri Lanka in the year 2012 which was Rs. billion 3,045.3 recorded an economic growth of 7.3 percent as increased to Rs. billion 3,266.1 in 2013..
- Press Note on Annual Estimate of GDP - 2014
The economic output of Sri Lanka as measured by GDP for the year 2014 at constant (2002) prices is estimated at Rs. billion 3506.7
- Computer Literarcy Statistics -2014
Overall Computer Literacy reported in 2014 or Sri Lanka is 25.1%. The survey results show an increase of 5 percentage points from 2009 to 2014.
- Census of Population and Housing, 2012
The Population of Sri Lanka is recorded as 20,359,439. Of this 3,704,470 (18.2%) living in Urban sector, 15,753,322 (77.4%) living in Rural sector and the balance 901,647 (4.4%) living in Estate sector.
- Poverty Headcount Ratio: Decomposition of Consumption Poverty
National poverty headcount ratio has declined from 8.9 percent in 2009/10 to 6.7 percent in 2012/13.
- Annual Survey of Industries 2012 : Final Report
This survey is the 27th of the ASI series, conducted in 2012 and the reference period is 2011. The report contains important industrial indicators relevant to all establishments with 5 or more persons engaged.
- Sri Lanka Poverty Review-2009/10
Percentage of poor in Sri Lanka (head count ratio) in 2009/10 (excluding Mannar, Mulativu and Killinochchi districts) is 8.9% (nearly 1.8 million of poor).